Hello and Welcome

This page is dedicated to answer or give reply to any problems or conflict at hand so please don't hesitate to tell me your problems... I'm very open specially to problematic persons...

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Reply to Jorge

Hey... this would be my first time to do this so here goes...

 "There IS a first time for everything." But who would have ever guessed that it would be this soon? I try to always convince myself that it's probably another trick. Another normal girl that you would happen to say "hi" to everyday. I ask myself if I want to live just by myself and I say, "yes". Being friendly, I always try to make her smile until I grew fond of seeing her smile and never was a day that pass without that smile. Problems would follow but I tell her that it's life. Then she would hug me and say,"thanks". I had loved her...
But I had to stop 'cause it just isn't right... She has so many around her while I have none. Any guy could have given her what she wanted. So I say,"This has to stop". to make it happen, I have to forget about her. erase her completely from my mind. I won't even care if I destroy myself just to keep her out of me.
I loved her too much that I want her to be as happy as she can be...
Wouldn't you agree?

2 comments:

  1. Well... really.... how intriguing man... but that's life... any other blogs you have there? I'm gonna start with another any time soon!

    ReplyDelete