Hello and Welcome

This page is dedicated to answer or give reply to any problems or conflict at hand so please don't hesitate to tell me your problems... I'm very open specially to problematic persons...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

APOCALYPSE

Prologue:
It's been two weeks since the pandemic holocaust had occurred. Ever since that day, chaos and panic reigned in the land. no one knew what to do. Nature had turned its back on man. The human race is on the brink of extinction.. But man proved to be tougher for such a catastrophic event to contain. Government sent tanks, planes and every military power to disallow further dispersion of evil...
However... it wasn't just a simple term of national war catastrophe... it was something else...
                          ...I held my gun... Here goes nothing...

                                                                           I
Who knew that it would start right here in the Philippines, right where we are, in the Bicol region, Iriga City. This mysterious event that was either by magic or I-don't-know-what-the-hell-is-going-on. Maybe that's it. It must be Hell itself...
Two weeks before, everything was so normal. The skies, the peolpe, the birds, my life...everything. It was a sunny, fine day actually. Me and my girlfriend, Sophia, were walking in the park near the church... we were happy.
That was before the grounds broke open with fire-scorching hot fumes of dark energy steaming out of the cemented floor. We were stunned, afraid as of what might happen. My mind got to the situation as I began to hear flapping sounds. I pulled Sophia and ran to the street. We saw the asphalt road full of cracks as if something had forced its way out of the ground. The next thing I knew was people were screaming with fear and pain.. Sophia held me tight. I knew she was afraid...But not with the screaming but with the things flying at least 50 feet above us..
I was trembling with fear...
                                                                           II
One of those winged fiends landed down on the ground. It was large, having some physical qualities of a human. But it had big feathered black wings, a tail and two small horns on its head.. It blocked the road. An incoming truck managed to swirl to the left...
right towards us...
I didn't saw that one coming...
my heart beating faster, we were not quick enough to run...
I managed to push Sophia aside right before the truck made contact with my body with accelerated speed. I was thrown in the impact... I felt the pain like hell... I can't feel my body... I prayed to God to save my girlfriend... Darkness started to cover my eyes... I am DEAD MEAT... I just knew it...
                                                                           III
There was darkness...
I am dead....
Dead and Gone...
But somehow, I can still feel the part of the truck that had hit me. I can't believe it... I'm alive! I opened my eyes... I saw my girlfriend...dead.
She's dead... and I didn't even manage to save her... I felt something heavy in my throat... My eyes felt heavy... I began to cry... I cried...hard..."I'm sorry, Sophia...", was all I could say... My strength miraculously returned.. But it felt different... I suddenly pushed the truck with my bear hands!
I took the opportunity...
I stood up...
I saw a bright light coming from the heavens... people were going to the light...even the dead ones...and theres no mistake, I saw Sophia in the light with the other dead people...
I ran... I shouted... But she didn't heard me.
Suddenly a huge black winged figure stood between me and her.. It was the same monster as before. The light is disappearing now..
The figure punched me far to the back... The light was gone.. I could feel the pain but I'm not yet dead, as a normal being would be after being hit that hard... I saw beside me a shot gun.. I took it, aimed it at the beast, I pulled the trigger... the shell hit one of the beast's wings.. It growled in pain.. I fired a couple more shots.. seven pellets went directly to its forehead..It fell dead..I felt the power within me...
                                                                           IV
I don't seem to understand what"s going on... Then this shining guy came to approach me.. I felt the light from him. There were only words to describe it. It was Holy and Pure... It called out my name..
"Ray..." It spoke. His words pierced me like a burning sword but he talked like a normal modern person,"It's Hell on Earth now."

"Who are you?", I asked..
"Forgive me for lack of proper introduction. I am Arakiel, Earth of God.
                      At least I'm talking to an angel...
Arakiel : Earth is no longer Earth.. Hell had managed to break into your world...
Me       : Why? How?
Arakiel : Believe it or not, Hell ran out of space for all the corrupted soul from your world..
Me       : Well it could have been somewhere else bigger than here...
Arakiel : Being the only Catholic country in Asia, you guys are much easier to scare than other countries..
              Plus also the fact that you are miles away from neighboring countries... being alone and prone
              to attacks.. Lucky for you, Asmoday's base is somewhere near here.
Me       : Who the hell is Asmoday? And what good does that do me?
Arakiel : Exactly. Asmoday is the prince of the Demons..also known for being the serpent that deceived Eve..
              He founded Man's original sin.. Being close to him saves you the rush of killing him..
Me       : At least I'm gonna kill someone specia.. wait a minute! Why me?
Arakiel : I saw how you deal with the demon earlier. If you can kill him, everything will return to normal.
                He touched my gun... It glowed with light...
Arakiel : This gun will never run out of ammo plus it will do further damage to demons.
                Then He was gone...
                                                                    V
For two weeks I have been trying to find Asmoday's lair, killing a lot of demons on the way.. there is blood everywhere. But it doesn't matter... I will kill Asmoday. then everything will be alright..
Finally...
I got there...
Asmoday's base...
We return from the memories to the present situation...
I held my gun... Here goes nothing..
I entered a large Colosseum. I felt a huge mass of energy shaking the ground. He is here. I saw him..
A large, 40 feet, winged and tailed giant demon with seven horns sitting on a throne. In his left is a tree..large tree. In his right is an ever so beautiful fruit with two bite marks on it.. He saw me.. I looked at him..
Asmoday : Hello Ray.. we finally meet at last.
Me          : At last? In a few minutes it will be over..
Asmoday :HAHAHA! Do you think you can kill me? This world is mine! Thanks to Arakiel...
Me          : Arakiel?
Arakiel    : That's right. I was once a high ranking official of Heaven but I was removed from power...as
                 a fallen angel.. Lucifer thought that this would not be a good time to take the world..but I knew
                 better... I just thought sending you to kill Asmoday would be a fun game.. Torturing you here
                 would be beyond satisfaction... Earth is full of corrupted souls.It deserves to go to Hell!!
Asmoday : We will now rule this world..and not even a little soul like you can stop us..
Me          : Oh shut up. I came to finish what I started. I'll show you what this LITTLE soul can do!.Let's get
                 this over with you winged bastards..

Arakiel flew away.. I guess we would want to watch me suffer.. Well, not on my watch.. I fired my gun.. It hit Asmoday in the head..
Nothing...
Not even a scratch..
Then I saw the fruit..
I remebered what Arakiel had said about Asmoday..
The fruit must be the one Adam and Eve took their bite from!
The same fruit that founded the original sin of man..
I aimed for the fruit...
I fired...
It shattered to pieces...
Asmoday fell back...
Dead...
His burning hand had managed to grab on to one of the branches of the tree beside his throne...
It burned to ashes...
Arakiel screamed with pain...
I got the point...
I shot the tree...
It shattered to burning pieces..
Arakiel fell on the ground...
He had lost his wings...
I knew he had no more power. I pointed my gun at him...

ENDING 1:
I knew he had no more power.. I pulled the trigger. The shell flew. It went straight to Arakiel's forehead, killing him... Then everything started going back to normal..the buildings, the sky, the streets...every matter. But the people gone did not came back..
I was left alone...
I can't take this..
It was silent..
too silent..
then suddenly there was a gunshot..
I fell dead on the ground..

ENDING 2:
I knew he had no more power.. I pulled the trigger. The shell flew. It went straight to Arakiel's forehead, killing him... Then everything started going back to normal..the buildings, the sky, the streets...every matter. But the people gone did not came back..
I was left alone...
I can't take this..
It was silent..
too silent..
then suddenly there was a gunshot..
I fell on the ground..
But before eye closed my eyes, I saw the same light as before..
Sophia came down from it..
she saw me..
she ran towards me with tears..
she was crying...
then everything went black...

ENDING 3
I took mercy.. Arakiel, in return, helped bring back the people who died.. I saw the same light as before..Sophia came down from it... We hugged each other.. then all of the sudden, demons were surrounding us.. Arakiel had escaped.. The earth is still in Apocalypse... Arakiel had betrayed me..I never got the chance..

ENDING 4
I knew Arakiel had lost his powers.. I need not kill him anymore. Just then, then heaven opened and the same light as before beamed me and pulled me up...leaving Arakiel behind, surrounded by demons, defenseless due to the loss of his powers... As I went up.. I could hear his cries and screams begging for mercy.. I looked back.. One demon was holding his decapitated head while other more were feasting on his flesh.. I reached heaven..upon entering, my wounds were healed. my torn garments mended. I was purified.. I knew there's no returning now..that Earth is already destroyed in the apocalypse..
Then I saw Sophia..she was waiting for me... I ran towards her.. We hugged each other.. The End

ENDING 5
As I was about to shoot Arakiel, the ground broke and we fall staright to hell..I heard the devil laughing..I held my gun.. Here we go again..

No comments:

Post a Comment