Hello and Welcome

This page is dedicated to answer or give reply to any problems or conflict at hand so please don't hesitate to tell me your problems... I'm very open specially to problematic persons...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Afterlife

      And God said, "Let there be light". And there was light. And from this light, came out the greatness life had to offer. And this light showed and revealed what man was blinded from all this years.
     Thus, man was given the choice between good and evil... The weak was made to serve the strong... Streets were red with the blood of the innocent and their cries echoed in the air... That's how life works in my world. Life given and life taken - a simple rule of mortality. Fortunately to some, they learn quickly. But that ain't matter anymore... at least not in the afterlife...
     Back then when I walk amongst the majority of the "living", I had always considered myself a very considerable man. I live my life as a normal being, well too normal. For others,I may be weird but that point of strangeness had always stocked up to me... and I like it. Maybe I liked it too much...
     When my grampa died, I swore never to cry again. It made me stronger. I lived in the shadows of that incident never again to show my true form...that was until one day...
     It was a day in January...
     Who knew that that day would eventually trigger me to call lout my inner self from the abyss where I locked it up? Promises are meant to be broken so they say...
     Seniors' Recollection. Aaah...the good old days. To me it was the best day ever. That day I found out the true meaning of pain and anger. Shiela, that malevolent peice of scourching maledicted bitch, i should really "thank" her for everything. Yet thanking her would not be sufficient enough to quench my thirst for revenge. What am I saying? She's not even worth killing at all. But everything happened so suddenly. I saw her lips, her eyes, they were red. Then she uttered one by one, the words that shook the very presence of my world. Then I learned of a false accusation four years back. From my sit i wanted revenge but it was all too late... I never got the chance...
     I kept my inner side from showing itself bu tI forgot one thing: Angels can fall and Demons can read the Bible too. I hated her more than anything else in this realm...
     Things come and go and I finally forgot about her....
     In my journey back to my normal self, I found atonement in helping out others, being kind, gentle and patient. I was happy in giving happiness. All the way I met this girl who became the bond of my soul. She was everything to me. My inner self was telling me to stop it but I never listened. On the 8th month, i learned of the girl's lies and treachery. I should have learned to let go but it was too late. Noontime as messages are being relayed to me, I forced myself to let go...
     I was destroying myself... But I don't care... I need to let her go... I knew I was doing the right thing...
     All i wanted was someone who can take me as i am...
     I prayed to God for a miracle...
     But God...
     never...
     listened...

     There I was, the frame of what was left after the downfall of evil, lay lifeless and emotionless. I hear no Angels singing nor bright lights nor holy energy... Then i felt my body, my feet touching the ground, I taste air. I am alive! God heard my prayers. He never abandoned me and I thanked Him. I knew I did the right thing. In that relationship I was being tested and I was given a second chance. I was given freedom. I am free!!! And in her loss I have found redemption.
    All the while I learned many things... Not all can be judged by how good one looks or by how smart she is. They can't do everything just because if their big wings or halos or diplomas. I intended to serve neither... I've shown them how a LITTLE soul deals with the HIGHER class. No more loving for me I guess. It's what you do that always counts. The meaning of life IS life itself...

EPILOGUE
     Then suddenly, everything went black. Did I fail? Am i dead? Yes... Dead and gone. But I knew I did the right thing... I was smiling when I welcomed myself to my own realm... As if nothing had ever happened... in my afterlife.

        "I was destroying myself... But I don't care... I need to let her go... I knew I was doing the RIGHT THING"

-Based on a true story-

2 comments: