Hello and Welcome

This page is dedicated to answer or give reply to any problems or conflict at hand so please don't hesitate to tell me your problems... I'm very open specially to problematic persons...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Afterlife Part 2

   There I was, back to my old life again. the energy I released had already returned to me. I stood in the crowd, hidden from the eyes of the woman I used to love. I saw her come out in her wedding gown holding the right arm of a guy...

   "Tsk. What an unfortunate guy", I said.

   I stepped away from the cathedral as a group of media crowded the area. The groom was the son of a famous senator...

   "So that's why...", I managed to say to myself.

   It was a sunny day. But on that day, cold winds blew over my shoulder. i knew something was not right...
   As the new wed couple approached their white limosine, a black SUV stopped right in front of the cathedral. I have a bad feeling about this...
   Six armed men stepped out of the vehicle...

  "Hmmm... That's one way to start my day."

   The crowd that surrounded the couple broke off and the guy was left to protect his wife... I had no choice... But i can avoid it... Will I do it? or will I just step away? It took me to where I was 2 years ago...


Back then I was destroying myself... But I had to let her go... I don't care anymore... I knew I was doing the right thing...

   It took me a while to get the last pieces of my heart to work again. Now, will I take the sacrifice of losing it again? or will I leave it all to their fate? I already let go of the woman who hurt me. I did the right thing bu tit took me until now to pull myself together again. Those two years were enough... I asked God for a miracle... But I am the only miracle available!!!!! Three men are pointing their guns at the couple... What will I do?


ENDING 1:

   I can't bear to see blood spilled right before my eyes... So I did what I have to do... I turned around and saw nothing of the killing... There were sounds of gunfire... cries... screams of pain... But I was already 50 meters away? sitting in a tree branch... I knew letting her live would be committing another mistake. That IS the rule of mortality... They just happened to learn it the HARD way... their cries echoing through out the distance, I smiled...

The cathedral lay there watching as lives are taken away...

...I was happy.


ENDING 2:

  "I may have let her go but i can't let her die!", that's the thing that came into my head... As much as I hate it, I had to save her... That husband of hers will die anyway...
    I smiled... I took out a small bottle of pills from my pocket...
    I took out one pill... I bit it... The liquid chemical oozed in the mouth, down my throat...
    Then in one big breath I blew out tons worth of flame...
    The experiment worked...
    I burned the six men to crisps...
the crowd turned as to find out where the fire had come from... but I was not there...

no one had witnessed my heroism to the girl who I used to love... except for the cathedral who also witnessed her wedding ceremony. Saving her, I made another mistake.. And I regret it...

1 comment: